Under 21 Years of Age:
3 FT, 2 PT Lodge Front Desk Clerk $10.00
2 FT PBX Operator $10.00
1 FT, 2 PT Banquet Staff $10.00
2 PT Event Workers (Employment Pool)
2 FT C-Store Cashier $12.00
1 FT Housekeeping Inspector $10.00
Special Openings (Open Until Filled):
MIS Technician $15.00
Over 21 Years of Age:
3 FT, 2 PT Liquor Store Cashier $10.00
***2 FT, 2 PT Cocktail Server $9.00
15 FT Porter $10.50
3 FT Maintenance Workers $12.50
3 PT(S) Marina Worker $10.00
1 FT Hot Dog Cart Cashier $10.00
***1 FT Slot Technicians $15.00
3FT, 2 PT Check Express Cashier $11.00
7 FT Cage Cashiers $11.00
5 FT Count Team $11.00 + Sign On Bonus
5 FT, 1 PT Promotions Representative $10.50
3 FT Greeter/Hostess $10.00
1 FT Marina Worker $10.00
1 FT(S) Marina RV Attendant $10.00
1 FT Bartender $9.00
1 FT Barback $10.00
2 FT Security Officers $13.00
** $1000.00 Sign On Bonus for C-Store
** $500.00 Sign On Bonus for Count Team
***This can be your hourly wage with tips, based on the last 6 month average.
Bar Department $12.65 per hour (excluding bar-back)
Employment Pool will be continuously accepting applications.
Pick us as your part time job with flexible hours!!
You may print an application online or apply at www.4bearscasino.com
For payroll purposes you are required to submit the following documentation with your application:
1. High School Diploma or GED Certificate
2. Social Security Card
3. Valid Picture Identification such as Drivers License, State ID or Tribal ID
4. Tribal Enrollment Verification (if you are claiming Indian Preference)
5. If you are claiming Veteran’s Preference, we will need a DD214
Other Employment Information:
- A math test will be required upon submitting your application. You must receive a passing score for all money handling positions.
- Exceptions for a High School Diploma or GED Certificate are Housekeeper and Porter positions.
- A resume is required when applying for any Supervisory, Administrative and Management positions.
-The Casino maintains a policy of non-discrimination with employees and applicants for employment. No aspects of employment within the Casino will be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, sexual preference or any other bias prohibited by statute, except as provided for by Indian Preference.